moments like this

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009

i came home from a session tonight and was rushing around the house cleaning up and thinking about what i needed to get done next. and then i walked down the stairs and see this and everything else was forgotten.

i've seen similar sights in my home before, but at this moment, i was overwhelmed with thinking about what's most important in my life. it's not work, it's not a sparkly house, it's not my "to do" list for tomorrow...it's my loves of my life. spending time with them and being the best mommy and wife i can be.

i love my boys.

and i love moments like this.







9 comments:

Roylance Rundown 8:42 PM  

Smitty...Wake up you lazy oaf, and get something done. Just kidding, you look so peaceful. Love your goatee!!!

Lindsay 8:54 PM  

I have to constantly remind myself to slow down and enjoy all the little moments. Its hard with 4 to juggle everything and enjoy it at the same time!

Anonymous 9:08 PM  

This really touched me! I guess i'm a huge sucker for daddies with their boys! Such a great post! Thanks for the reminder!

Sherry Parker 9:24 PM  

it really is the little things in life....cliche it might be, but it is true!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 4:17 AM  

Love the photos. I really don't know how you do it all, but that's what makes you so special. Love ya-Andrea

Allison 10:47 AM  

So sweet. Those are my favorite moments...Beckham already looks so big.

James 11:07 AM  

Is Travis wearing a skirt?

Ken 5:33 PM  

He's faking. We all know he talks in his sleep . . . don't ask me how I know that . . .

mikkilynn 1:25 PM  

Made me a little teary-eyed I have to admit...so precious. He's a great dad.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP