the last three weeks

>> Sunday, July 05, 2009

what have we been up to the last three weeks?

well, a little of this...

and a little of that...

and a little more of this...

and a whole lot of this...


yes, every one of us is completely smitten with beckham. although these last few weeks have proven to be a bit crazy as we adjust to our life with a new baby, we have managed to squeeze in some fun too...

balloonfest...


our friends from thunderbird, mike and joy williams, came to stay with us over the 4th of july weekend and we had so much fun!

at greenfield village...

4th of july bbq...

4th of july parade...

and 4th of july love. yes, isaac found himself a new lady friend (joy and mike's little one) and has declared her as his own. the parents of the two are currently deciding on the future wedding details...

my mom and dad came out to Michigan from Utah for the first week and half after beckham was born and can i just ask WHY DIDN'T I JUST TEMPORARILY MOVE MY MOTHER IN FOR THE OTHER THREE BABIES?!?!? she was amazing and helped sooooooooooooooooooooo much.

oh, and if you haven't seen enough pictures of beckham yet, i posted more pictures over on my photography blog. you can see them here and here. hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of july!

11 comments:

Camille 9:53 AM  

I am sure you guys have had a busy last couple of weeks... new baby holiday, visitors. Glad your adjusting. Love ya tons.

Cathy Duffy 11:12 AM  

hmmm...Barrett and Mika and now Issac and Sarah... Your boys sure know how to please the ladies!

Nick and Maddy Winward 11:34 AM  

What fun! I am glad you got a visit from Joy, that is awesome. Enjoy your mom, their fun to have around!

Allison 11:50 AM  

I love it when babies are small enough to nap on you while nap too. I bet he is the main attraction at your house. Such a doll.

Melanie 2:50 PM  

what a beautiful boy!!!! I am so glad your mom could come out and help this time.

Joy 8:22 PM  

Miss you guys already! I am going to have to steal that group picture off your blog. I am going to blog all about our trip soon!

mikkilynn 9:47 AM  

Beckham is a major cutie! We missed you at the reunion, but it looks like you folks had some fun of your own.

Jen Petty 10:57 AM  

Congrats on new baby! I know I'm a little behind. I was in NH for three weeks with only dial-up internet, so I got behind :) How fun that Joy and Mike could come for a visit!

Sherwoods 8:13 PM  

So fun! And SO SO SO jealous you guys got to hang out with Mike and Joy. Come to Mexico again!

Sherwoods 8:13 PM  

Oh, and Beckham is amazingly adorable!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 4:29 AM  

How fun to be able to hang out with Mike and Joy. I'm off to your photography page to see more photos of your qt.
Andrea

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP