Joy

>> Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meet my friend, Joy. She lives in Arizona, and of course, I live in Michigan. The following is an excerpt from a recent phone conversation.

Jean: Blah, blah, blah, blah (insert useless girl talk here). You know, that would be so much fun to get together!

Joy: Yeah it would. Let's do it! What are you doing this weekend?

Jean: Nothing, wanna come over and play?

Joy: Sure, I'll see you on Friday!!!

Ok, so the conversation wasn't EXACTLY like that, but pretty much. My point is that Joy gets to fly for free and can therefore pick up and go whenever she would like (can you feel my jealousy seeping through). Although I don't have the same luxury, at least I got to benefit from her luckiness because she came to visit us this weekend!

WOW...how great was it to have another girl around?!?! We talked a lot, photographed a lot, ate a lot, shopped a little, and slept very little. It was so much fun!!! Thanks for coming to hang out with us!

Sidenote: To all you future visitors (we love visitors), don't listen to Joy's description of the horrid, cold weather blessing our great state of Michigan...I told her not to come in March...her fault.

And of course, since I can't post without a picture (or ten), here are some pics from our weekend.

Kaleb and Barrett were with us, but they sacrificed face time to photograph the adults. Sniff...I'm so proud of my budding little photographers. Look how centered the picture is.

This is Joy's beautiful little one, Sarah. Look how sweet and nice she performed for me and then scroll down to see what I got from Isaac...








14 comments:

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 11:29 AM  

Jellous. Wish I could have hung out with you guys. Sounds like fun.
-Andrea

Laurel 12:15 PM  

Still laughing out loud. That was really cute with the two of them :).

Carrie 12:52 PM  

Isaac is awesome! I love the tongue one. Oh, the other ones are cute, too. :)

Sherwoods 5:39 PM  

I'm so jealous. I wish I could have been there. I miss you guys so much! So I love that on my blog you comment on my bruise, but not baby number 3! What's with that? Super cute pics of Sarah and Isaac!

Mickey Family 8:20 PM  

So cute! I wish I could fly free! I would come visit you too! Isaac is so cute!

Joab Meyer 2:07 AM  

I agree with Andrea- jealous! Can she get all you guys and then come to CHINA?
Yes, need some photos of the floating babies soon!
Cute photos- you should go into business of something :)

Roger That 11:39 AM  

So fun! I wish I had a friend or FAMILY members that would come to Michigan to visit me. Love the picture. So CUTE!

mikkilynn 1:54 PM  

I love the leg thingies...Travis would probably say Isaac was misbehaving because you put him in the leg warmers.

Julie Barb 5:39 PM  

How lucky to have her come...and for free...where do I sign up!

Brett and Meredith 4:40 PM  

love the pics, of course!!! You have some really sweet skills--miss you guys!

Joab Meyer 6:35 PM  

You have a dog? We need a post about this ASAP. I hope he did not come from the subway.

Mandy Wollenzien 8:30 PM  

How fun to have a friend come visit you. What cute baby pics.

Cathy Duffy 9:41 PM  

how fun! i wish we can visit you guys again (in your new home) i noticed that you guys went to eat cold stone... when it's freezing cold out side?!?!

Cathy Duffy 9:41 PM  

how fun! i wish we can visit you guys again (in your new home) i noticed that you guys went to eat cold stone... when it's freezing cold out side?!?!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP