Our (Very) Humble Abode

>> Monday, July 02, 2007

Hello! Just a little post with a few pics...
I took some pictures of our current living conditions because I think it is actually quite funny! Although the condo we are staying in is beautiful, we have nothing to fill it! No one complains about sleeping on the floor, and to tell you the truth, there is a whole heck of lot less cleaning here! Maybe when all of our storage comes in August, I'll be wishing for these simpler times...hee hee! Anyway, without further adieu, I present....the Smith Home (temporarily)!

Trav and Jean's Room...hey, it's not bad...we have a sweet pad to sleep on!
Family Room, movie viewing area, and furniture...hee hee!
Aaaah, our one piece of real furniture...we bought it at a yard sale!
Kaleb and Barrett's Room
This card table USED to be our dining table until we found one at a yard sale...Kaleb and Barrett have since turned it into their craft table!
So, there ya go. I can't imagine we'll have too many visitors while we live here! I can see it now..."Welcome to our home! Come have a seat on...um...the floor."

Anyway, here are a few more pics of Isaac from last week to finish off my post! Laters!

3 comments:

Joab Meyer 8:55 AM  

it is all so Japanese zen like! Oh the life of a Tbird family.....

Joy 7:03 PM  

You guys are living the high life for sure. ;) Those pictures of Isaac are precious. He is a doll! We will most likely be in Glendale still in Sept unless we find a house we can't pass up before then...

Amy & Greg 3:09 PM  

Too cute of Isaac!! Love those pictures. He is absolutely adorable. Jean--how do you find the time. Just the other day I was saying to Greg that I was going to go to Costco and buy an apple pie for the book group we were having at our house that night. I said that maybe I could make a pie, but why should I. He agreed, but then commented that Jean Smith would probably find time to make it. Where did that come from? :)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP