Summer in Michigan

>> Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Michigan is beautiful in the summertime! I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune come winter, but we love all of the lakes and the lush, greenness of it all and are having a great time! Sometimes I feel like we are still on vacation and will be coming home soon. I just don't think we feel truly settled yet. Speaking of that, our house is still on track to be done mid to late August...we'll see how that goes. Maybe then, the fact that we are now permanently relocated might sink in a bit.

These pictures are at a cottage on a lake, owned by some people from church, the Jensens. They, and others from church, have been SOOO wonderful to us! We have been to the lake a few times with them and the boys absolutely LOVE it!

6 comments:

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 7:56 AM  

Looks so fun. I bet those boys can't get enough water time. Connor is so excited that we get to see you guys next month (or at least the boys). Good job picking NC for a photo class!
Andrea

Ken 6:54 PM  

Isn't Lake Michigan amazing? It's hard to believe that while you guys are soaking up the sun on the Michigan side somewhere over on the Wisconsin side a Duffy child is peeing in that exact same lake . . . can't you feel the love?

danheid 4:55 PM  

So name a lake where a Duffy kid hasn't pe'ed!! :)

We had some fun youth outings out by the lake when we were in Chicago. I really never understood who big it is. Very cute pictures!

Joy 8:49 PM  

These pictures are so bright and beautiful!

Ken 2:04 PM  

Dan,

I'm thinking. I'm going to have to get back to you on that one . . .

Amy & Greg 9:40 AM  

Love the pics at the beach. I think I need to get out of AZ so I can be near water and a beach.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP