4th of July

>> Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hi! Everyone has a busy 4th of July and pictures to go along with it. So, I thought I would add mine to the mess! Here is our 4th of July story in pictures...it was so much fun!

Nothing like a patriotic run bright and early on the 4th! Travis ran the 5K and Kaleb and Barrett ran their very first race! They loved it! We signed up for another one later this month. Oh, Trav is the dude in the red if you can't tell because his contorted face.

Barrett thinks he's Dash (Incredibles)


This sooooo brings back great memories! The boys perched on the side of the road, eating ice cream, watching the parade, and of course, waiting for CANDY!

This was Isaac pretty much the whole day...

We went to see fireworks on Kensington Lake. Wow, it was a whole new fireworks experience!

Barrett and Kaleb doing sparklers...they love these pictures because they think they look like ghosts...silly boys!

8 comments:

Joy 6:37 PM  

These are awesome pictures! Way to go, Travis. You guys are so ambitious....

Joab Meyer 8:33 PM  

God Bless the USA. I love it.

Ken 9:29 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken 9:31 PM  

Nice pics of the fireworks. I'm curious . . . how do we know that was really Travis? I've seen his ability to Photoshop people's heads into photographs . . . I'll bet he was chomping a hot dog in the crowd waiting for a tall caucasian with white legs to run by . . . Okay, just kidding. Good job Twabis.

Mickey Family 9:27 AM  

cool pics!!! such a cute family!

Jen Petty 9:55 PM  

Great job on the race! I can't believe how red Isaac's hair looks. Ethan's is looking a little more red, but it is still brown. How is Isaac sleeping?

Amy & Greg 3:06 PM  

Wow!! Can I have your camera and your photography ability!! Those were awesome pictures. Zachary has red hair! I thought it was blond. love it!!

Amy & Greg 3:07 PM  

I meant Isaac. Isaac has red hair. When did that happen. Sorry about calling him Zachary. I thought that didn't sound right.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP