a rare moment

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

here we have a rare moment and a break-your-heart-moment.

the rare moment is the picture of me and all three of my boys on easter day. this rarely happens as i'm the one always behind the camera...

...and i admit it...also because i don't like to get in front of the camera when i am so severely inflicted with the 32-weeks-pregnant-and-chubby-all-over syndrome.


and the break your heart moment (well, at least break mommy's heart), comes to us as we were preparing for easter sunday by giving barrrett and isaac a hair cut...

i'm not really loving this, but i'm ok...

kinda bugged, but i'm still ok...

daddy thinks it is cute to turn me around and show me in the mirror that all of my hair is gone and now i am heartbroken he cut off my white locks of lusciousness.
i am still just downright mad.
i'm so mad, i'm just going to keep crying until this horrid moment is over.
hope everyone had a fabulous easter!!!

14 comments:

Bonnie 10:41 AM  

Jean, you look so cute and I love that picture. that's so sad that Isaac hated his haircut so much. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. So any guesses on what you're having??

Bonnie 10:43 AM  

Oh, one more thing..Joe gave 2 name suggestions the other day for our baby and guess what they were? Caleb and Isaac. Kinda funny huh?

Joy 11:02 AM  

First off...your banner has me rolling with laughter. That is AWESOME.
You look darling in that picture with your boys! Poor little Isaac, though...

Joy 11:03 AM  

PS I heard a boy name with the 'k' sound the other day...Crew.

Brittni Schroeder Photography 11:31 AM  

Ahhh my boyfriends hair is all gone! I still think he looks adorable!

Sherwoods 3:49 PM  

You are adorable (oh, and so are the boys). Love the haircut pictures. That is about what a haircut at our house is like!

Melanie 4:27 PM  

Jeaner - you are a very beautiful prego woman!!!! Love the pics of the hair cut. Very Funny!!

Erin Wittwer 7:19 PM  

WoW~ You look great! Haircuts are worse than shots I have decided. I hope you guys had a great Easter!

Holly 7:55 PM  

I think you're one hot momma - especially for being prego with #4. I love all the haircut pics. Isaac needs to come here to get his hair cut and he would enjoy it more. Denver and Jason go about every 3 weeks because they love their hair cutting mama-sans so much (they give massages at the end - who wouldn't love it). We still miss you guys so much!!

Mandy Wollenzien 5:13 AM  

I think you look fabulous for 32 week pregnant. What a great hair cut story.

Jen Petty 5:02 PM  

I'm amazed he sat still even though he was so upset! You'll have to revise your blog banner now and give isaac and barrett shorter do's. I'm glad you braved in front of the camera... and of course you look great... I'll just stay where I am!

Camille 8:42 PM  

Jeaner,
Cutting Isaac's hair reminds me of Mitch's, except Mitch screams his head off, it takes two to hold him down, an hour to cut it, and then he fevers for 2 days after because he his so traumatized. However, last haircut he did have a sucker stuffed in his mouth and it went slightly better.

mikkilynn 8:46 PM  

Cute mommy and boys picture. Poor Isaac! Is it weird that Jace still acts like that when I cut his hair? Cookie Cutters saved Jace's life.

Anonymous 6:25 AM  

What a beautiful baby!! But I'm not surprised, he takes after his parents and brothers :-) and Mommy looks so glowing! He loooks like Isaac. Thank you for sharing, can't wait to meet him in person. Michele

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP