still kickin (literally)

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

yep...we're all still here! how does a month go by so quickly???

we just got back from utah to visit family and friends. well, i should say me and the three boys went to utah...travis ended up not being able to go at the last minute :(

the boys all did awesome on the plane to and from and everyone around me on the plane must have been expecting serious meltdowns with the pregnant mommy and three boys, because they all felt the need to come up to me after the flights and tell me what well behaved boys i have. oh brother!

anyway, it was so awesome to see everyone again and i'm so glad we were able to visit now... who knows when the next time will be...with the coming of a newborn and now that we will have to pay for isaac to fly (turns two next month). i brought my point and shoot camera and didn't even pull it out once...YIKES! thanks to my mom and allison for pulling out their cameras and giving me the only pictures that were taken while we were there.

me in all of my 28 weeks of pregnancy glory...pulling a really ugly face...


me and my chicks! we were missing a few, but i was so happy i could get together with my friends from high school for dinner. i love these girls and consider myself SO super lucky to have such wonderful friends!


11 comments:

Kirstynn Evans 7:17 AM  

You are WAY HOTTER then that picture gives you!!! We missed you on Sunday. Travis isn't the same man without you! :)

Melanie 1:40 PM  

You are the cutest pregnant lady!!! I loved seeing you last weekend. Please move back here!! It's just not the same without you.

Joab Meyer 6:33 PM  

so fun!!! You were just too cute pregnant!!!!

Sherry Parker 8:29 PM  

I am still holding out that you will have twins...but you are too tiny so I might have to give up on the dream....how was Utah? I am missing it, but hanging in there!!!

Brett and Meredith 10:58 PM  

You are darling pregnant...even with your lovely smirk. I can't believe Isaac will be two soon! Wow, time goes by so quickly.

Allison 11:40 PM  

I am glad you did not take any pictures while you were here. You are a mad woman and needed a break!!! It was wonderful to see you... and I am totally serious about coming to see you and I think I have Mel talked into coming with. PARTY!

P.S. You are super cute pregnant!

GarrGroup 3:27 PM  

So glad I got to see you and catch up! I miss you already!

Roylance Rundown 8:16 PM  

Jean, it was so gggggreat to see you and your cute baby boys. Cameron already asks when Barrett is coming by. We really missed seeing Pentril, and we KNOW he missed us. Love ya lots.

Anonymous 2:40 PM  

You look so cute..OF COURSE! I was so bummed I didnt get to see you while you were up! We were stuck here with Nate and his papers that were due! Sure love ya and miss ya!

Nick and Maddy Winward 5:52 PM  

So fun! Glad to hear that you were able to handle your airplane ride, inspiration! You are too cute!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 5:25 PM  

Seeing you almost 30 weeks pregnant totally reminds me of our move in day in Glendale. Remember? You (pregnant), me, UHALL, a really stubborn mattress that would not get out of storage. Boxes, Couches, TV's and more while our hubbys were in China getting foot massages! I was so worried about the baby with all your moving, but it looks like Issac turned out perfect!

I'm glad you had a fun trip to Utah. Boy or Girl...what are your thoughts?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP