AAAARGHHH!!!

>> Saturday, July 12, 2008

OK, so does this bug anybody besides me?!



So yesterday while hanging out at Cedar Point, Jean asked me if there was anything she did that bothered me...after several minutes of pondering the question I was stumped...I couldn't think of a single thing...she's pretty much perfect! Then this morning I looked over and beheld the bain of my existence! TANGLED CORDS.......AAARRRGGGHHH!!! And unfortunately, everytime I look over at my sweet loving wife while listening to her headphones I am filled with IRE!!! WHY OH WHY would anybody wear a knotted mess of cords like this? I have even untangled it several times for her, but alas, the clump of tangled wires always seems to return...

But I guess it could be worse, right?

7 comments:

Carrie 5:34 PM  

I that is the only thing that bothers you, Travis, then Jean, you're doing pretty well! But I'll admit, it annoys me too!

Kirstynn Evans 5:06 AM  

Travis, I am really tired of people who blog to tell all about how great their life is, and how they are perfect! Could you please keep that in mind if you continue to post blogs! Hahaha!!! If the two of you were any more perfect, I would just have to throw up... oh wait...

Sherwoods 7:56 AM  

You guys crack me up. Hey Jean, what is your maiden name? We had a couple move into our ward that might know you, but I don't remember your maiden name!

BTW, Are you guys coming our what???

Allison 3:10 PM  

That is hilarious and yet so Jean. You gotta love her! That would drive Bryan nuts too. Oh wait, it would drive me nuts.

Holly 5:48 PM  

I can totally picture Jean wearing it like that and I can totally picture it making Travis nuts.

GarrGroup 12:49 PM  

You two crack me up! FYI Trav-It would totally drive me crazy too!

mikkilynn 6:51 PM  

That's just as bad as fat girl shorts...and just like I want to rip the shorts from sticking between their chubby thighs I, too, want to reach into the computer this instant and fix that hot mess.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP