super duper ooper important

>> Thursday, July 03, 2008

all right peeps...listen up. this is no joke. if you own a computer (which you obviously do), you need to find some way of backing up your images, documents, digital scrapbooking stuff, or whatever else it is that you have on your hard drive.

last week, my hard drive crashed, and it crashed HARD...like so hard it was DEAD. i was FREAKING out as it had all of my photography business images, family images, digital scrapbooking images, and every other document i have ever saved on it. after six days of several failed attempts, travis found a program that restored most of it.

so, i consider myself super lucky as i didn't have everything backed up in the first place. we now are subscribed to an online service that backs up our hard drive online every day.
anyway, sorry to go on and on, but SERIOUSLY...can you imagine if you lost all of your pictures??? makes me sick.

anyway, just wanted to leave you with a few pictures from our camping trip (with captions...i love my lame captions) a couple of weeks ago (i am slowly catching up)....

a very rare moment...there is actually a picture with ALL FIVE of us in it...

last day camping...we were on the sand dunes and then went down to play on the beach...

yes, i am very hot and i ride an atv like no otha...

isaac's new girlfriend...



my boys headed down to the beach...look very closely at trav's beach bag...

13 comments:

Kirstynn Evans 12:02 PM  

Jean moment: Post your dirty mug on your business blog! OOPS! It came up on my google reader two times, so I didn't actually see it! I totally laughed though! I love Travis's beach bad! I bet Isacc loved it too!!!!

Bonnie 12:27 PM  

I love that last picture. Hey, you need to share what online program you used to back up your pictures.

Lindsay 12:28 PM  

Jean it's funny you would talk about you computer crashing! I have been backing my computer up for the past 48 hours and it is finally done!!! I am still scared to delete files from my computer!! Lovin the dirt.

Sherry Parker 3:44 PM  

Not everyone one can pull of the bearded lady look, you are rockin it sista!!!

Sherwoods 11:05 AM  

Ahh! Our computer crashed when we moved to Mexico...customs isn't so soft with things. Thankfully, we had backed almost everything up the end of Jan and we only lost a few pictures.

That camping trip looks fun. Love the beach bag.

Cathy Duffy 12:56 PM  

wish we could go camping but it's freak'n 115 degrees over here... we miss you guys!

Brett and Meredith 8:07 PM  

Hooray for posting! Thanks for the heads up on the hard drive stuff---not cool at all to lose pics. Love the picture of Travis holding his "beach bag"---too cute! Miss you guys!

Mandy Wollenzien 11:44 AM  

Jean, I know all about crashing computers. I was happy I have an external hard drive I had most things backed up to. I love the camping pictures especially the one with travis carrying his beach bag:)

Holly 3:39 AM  

I love the new handbag Travis! I think I have witnessed you carrying all of your boys like that at one time or another. Jean - you look so hot in that picture! You guys are freaks- We miss you so much!!

Joy 9:34 AM  

Jean! I am glad you got it all recovered. That last picture is hilarious!! Isaac! What a doll. I can't wait to pinch his little cheeks!! :)

GarrGroup 3:44 PM  

Jean you are HOT! No seriously looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Sara/Megan 9:45 PM  

I had to take a secound look at what Travis was carrying. Thanks for the captions or I would have missed it. I think I will back up my computer tommorrow.

Dave and Becky 8:46 PM  

oh, the good times. And look at Trav's face... looks as "dirty" as Jean's! Looks like a fun camping group. It reminds me of that time we went to the "beach" in AZ, but it was super windy and we all left! Looks like you had a lot better luck. Glad Travis didn't put down his "bag" on the way down to the beach! We miss you guys!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP