calling all blog lovers

>> Monday, April 14, 2008

All right all you blog lovers/stalkers/followers. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret that will cut your blogging time in half. Ok, so maybe it's not so much a secret and you all already know about it, but if you don't have Google Reader yet, GET IT!

You just go to the left hand side and click "add subscription" and add all of the blogs that you follow. So, anytime anyone posts on their blog, it will show up in your google reader. Gone are the days of endlessly checking blogs to see if there is an update.

Travis and I have igoogle as our home page and our google reader is right on there. So, a bit of useless information, but it might make someone very happy.

I leave you with a picture of my sweet little boy who will turn one this week.


11 comments:

Mickey Family 8:53 AM  

ONE!?!! Oooh... give him a kiss from me. He looks very kissable! :)
Thanks for the info on the blogs. I hate wasting time checking for new posts.

Carrie 1:12 PM  

Happy Birthday! Isaac.

Mandy Wollenzien 5:02 PM  

Thanks for the suggestion. Thats a good idea.

mikkilynn 5:30 PM  

That is very helpful info--happy birthday to Isaac if I don't get his b-day package in the mail on time.

Jen Petty 8:20 PM  

Happy Birthday, Isaac
- From Ethan

I just discovered Google Reader too! (thanks to Joy) I love it!

Sherry Parker 9:56 PM  

He is a handsome 1 yr. old. April Birthdays are AWESOME!!!

Bonnie 12:32 PM  

Hey thanks, I didn't know that!! I can't believe Isaac is one (and I've still never seen him in person). Wow!

Roger That 10:13 PM  

What a hunk! I can't believe he is one!
Happy Birthday Isaac.
Thanks for the blogging tip and yes I did update mine FINALLY.

Off to Utah for 3 weeks. See ya in May:0)

GarrGroup 1:41 PM  

Happy Birthday Isaac! You will always be my birthday buddy!

Anonymous 5:35 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy & Greg 10:29 AM  

Oh, the tears! Happy Birthday, Isaac!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP