SUH-WEET!

>> Friday, August 14, 2009

although i am in denial that i am old enough to have an eleven year anniversary, i am extremely grateful and feel ever so lucky that i get to share that anniversary each year with travis. we celebrated eleven years on the 12th and i just wanted to give a little love shout out to travis...LOVE YOU BABE and here's to the best eleven years EVER!!!

while we were out to dinner, travis pulled a little surprise out and i almost burst into tears. anyone who knows me even a little should know that i think U2 is the greatest band on the planet and travis bought us tickets! september 12th. chicago. u2. so excited i can hardly stand it!

11 comments:

Cathy Duffy 1:22 PM  

We could have celebrated your anniversary AND Twabis's birthday at the OBX! Congrats! Enjoy the concert!

Ken 1:22 PM  

That last one was actually me, but Cathy was logged in I guess.

Roylance Rundown 9:34 PM  

Travis is always full of surprises. I swear for every holiday- birthday, anniversary, Christmas and so on, he has a big surprise. My husband could use a few pointers. Congratulations you two love birds!!!

Jen Petty 10:08 AM  

Happy Anniversary! U2 - how awesome is that? Eric would be so jealous!

Melanie 11:32 AM  

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!!

Allison 8:41 PM  

Wahoo!!! That is so exciting. I am super jealous! Happy Anniversary.

Sherry Parker 5:13 PM  

I have one thing to say..."waaaaahhhh"! So jealous...Congrats on your 11th year mark!

mikkilynn 9:21 PM  

Tell Travis "your welcome" for me giving him the U2 idea. ;P

Nick and Maddy Winward 8:53 AM  

Congrats! On the tickets and the 11 years! It is amazing how fast time goes!

Holly 8:54 PM  

Congrats on your anniversary!! I hope you had a fun one. You are so lucky to get to go to a U2 concert - I hope you have a blast!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 9:43 PM  

Congrats on the Anniversary! I just went to your photography blog Jean and I am so in AWE of your talent. I would love to get my kids in to see you. Beautiful, beautiful work. Really.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP