this is goodbye

>> Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well, goodbye for 2007 at least. We are leaving tomorrow morning to go home for the holidays...YAY! We are so excited to see family and friends! The boys and I leave tomorrow morning and then Travis comes out on Thursday. Let the parties begin!

Fun sidenote: apparently when it snows in Michigan, church and school get canceled. So, our church was canceled today and we had sacrament meeting in our living room...that's a first for us! THAT would never happen in Utah...

Anyway, I posted a picture of Isaac last time...here are a couple of my other monkeys. I have so many empty frames in my house and they needed filling, so I dragged Kaleb and Barrett outside for some quick pictures. 15 minutes. For BOTH of them! I have to work quick with them (apparently when your mom picks up the camera, it's really funny to run the opposite way giggling).


9 comments:

Sherwoods 12:59 PM  

HO-LY COW! They are huge! I can't believe how big they are. I have this image in my mind of them as they were at 5 and 3 when we met. Barrett looks so much like a red headed Travis! I hope you guys have fun in Utah. Give the blessed mountains a wave from the Sherwoods! Merry Christmas!

Bonnie 5:06 PM  

Oh my heck...they are so old! I love the pictures though. Your boys are just pros at posing! Jaxon does the dorkiest faces and poses when I get out the camera. Your boys need to teach my boys more about posing for pictures.

Joab Meyer 7:51 PM  

Merry Cmas. Enjoy the snow for us!

Sherry Parker 11:40 AM  

Cute.. Wow, your oldest looks just like you! Merry Christmas!

Mandy Wollenzien 1:59 PM  

Merry Christmas!! I love church snow days. We get them in Virginia too. What cute boys you have. I've always wanted a cute redhead of my own. I hope you have a nice Holiday.

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 7:27 PM  

Whoa… What happened?? We just saw you guys, and now Barret looks like a real (big) kid!! And a handsome one at that! Your family is just too cute, it's almost sickening!

Love you guys!
Andrea & Heid clan

Joy 9:26 PM  

WOW your boys look huge! Especially Barret, he is all grown up. Look at his stylish hairdo. And Caleb looks like he could be on the edge of his teen years. Wish we could see you guys in Utah!

Jen Petty 2:33 PM  

Your kids look great! Isn't it exciting to be going on a break? I've loved having a break in the usual routine. Can't wait to see what you did in Utah. Happy New Year!

Joab Meyer 5:58 AM  

Hello! It is 2008 and I need more photos of cute boys in MI!!!!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP