To be continued...in this lifetime???

>> Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ha ha! That's the question Joy asked in a comment on my last entry. Yes, I am finally posting again. It makes me happy to know that my friends and family care enough about our blog that they will make rude and threatening comments on the blog to update more often and post more pictures! Because we are still living with moving boxes up to our necks, I will postpone indoor pictures of our house and other house news until later.

So, what's the point of me posting Halloween pictures almost a week late when everyone else's blogs have moved onto other things? Several good reasons follow that question...

1. Halloween is tied for my favorite holiday and I HAVE to have a Halloween post.
2. I feel guilty that I am a mother and photographer and didn't even get pictures of my kids on Halloween. So, I made them get dressed up again four days later for pictures.
3. If I am going to go through all that trouble to get pictures, I might as well share them.
4. To show you how lame I am this year...my kids are wearing the same costumes as last year!

My lameness will have to be blamed on our busyness this last month. With sickness sweeping our house, moving, and my photography, we didn't even have time to get new costumes (not to mention the fact that we didn't even carve pumpkins until an hour before we went trick or treating). Oh well...expect big things from us next year!

Here are some quick pics of my cute boys in their "rerun" costumes...



7 comments:

Mickey Family 10:06 AM  

Kids don't care if they have to wear a 'rerun' costume... they just want to dress up! They look so cute! I am glad you updated! I can't wait to see pics of your house.

Brett and Meredith 12:46 PM  

Hooray! We are excited to see an update of the Smiths!! Your boys are darling and your little peanut is growing so fast!! Hope that you guys are all starting to feel better and are enjoying your new home!

GarrGroup 3:33 PM  

I didn't post my halloween pics until last night and I don't have the craziness in my life like you do. Love the costumes. I'm so excited you guys are in your new house. I'll stand by for the continuation of the blogging.

Mandy Wollenzien 6:01 PM  

Wow, You got to celebrate Halloween twice. You are a fun mom! You Should have taken them trick or treating. I'm sure there were people with left over candy who would have been more then happy to get rid of it. Take me for instance. I finally threw my bowl of candy in the trash on Satuday. I know Surpise. Mandy reject Candy! Well, not until I had eaten more then enough. Good luck with the moving in Process.

Jen Petty 10:52 PM  

Better late than never. I never wrote threatening comments, but I sure thought them :) Thanks for taking the time to visit our blog even if you don't have time to post on your own. We love knowing that people keep checking up on us too. Take Care and post soon!

Sarah and Trent 7:59 AM  

SOOOOO super cute!! I want you to come take pictures of my children someday. (my four kids you know)
Or maybe give me picture-taking lessons.

Joy 7:25 PM  

Hahahaha. I am glad you got the hint and updated! We check all the time for updates from you. Your kids look great, fantastic pictures! It doesn't matter that this wasn't the most organized Halloween ever, kid's don't care. All they care about is the candy. That's all I care about! No, that's not true. I love Halloween as much as you do.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP