So happy, so thankful

>> Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am so happy.
I am so thankful.
So thankful for my boys (all four of them).
Thankful for our wonderful family.
Thankful for our friends.
Thankful for the church that I belong to that guides us every day.
So many things that I am thankful for.
Wow, I am a lucky girl.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Things have finally started to slow down lately and we were able to take a little two day trip down to Ohio with some friends from church. We went to Kalahari...a huge indoor water park and resort. It was great to leave our busy lives behind and just have so much fun together!

I wish I had better and more exciting pictures to show, but I barely even pulled out our camera. When I did it seems I couldn't even center a picture. So, let's all laugh together about my terrible photo skills at Kalahari.

Take One

Take Two

Take Three

Oh well, I never could center it, but at least it's a cute picture of Travis and Isaac.

Here's Kaleb...riding the wave. Sweet!

8 comments:

Sherwoods 7:00 PM  

So fun. I think those shots were posed because you are a great photographer! In response to your comment on our blog...yeah yeah yeah don't you think we're sorry too? NO MORE GUILT TRIPS! I promise we will come to Michigan next year after the yucky weather season.

Mickey Family 9:12 PM  

how fun is that??? It's nice to see that I am not the only photog that messes up!!! :) Have a fun turkey day!

Bonnie 5:58 PM  

That is so funny! I don't know why I thought it was so hilarious that they were off center, I guess because you're such a pro that I wouldn't think you would ever take an off-center picture. :) Cute boys!

Sherry Parker 11:03 PM  

Hey, how come we didn't see any bikini shots?

Mandy Wollenzien 4:10 PM  

Hey weren't you the one who would tease Sonali for her inability to get the photo centered? Poor "S" being mocked by a professional uncentering photographer (hee hee):) What a fun weekend. I wish my parents would have taken me to a hotel with an indoor water park when I was little. Way cool! Happy Thanksgiving back.

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 8:28 PM  

Looks like so much fun. I checked out your photo blog again, and you have been busy! Your photos are really amazing, you are so talented Jean!! As soon as we get our little girl, we are up there for photos!I just hope it's before I'm 40!! (not that 40's bad).
-Andrea

Joy 8:13 AM  

SO cute! I love the pictures. The only problem with you being behind the camera is that...you are always BEHIND the camera!

Amy & Greg 1:09 PM  

Where are you guys? That looks like so much fun.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP