Isaac

>> Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I am sorry, but Isaac is too cute. I am still baffled that a baby can be as good and always happy as he is. It breaks my heart that our family and friends don't know him and get to enjoy his sunshine. Yes, sunshine...that is our Isaac. Cheesy? Yes, but the only way to describe him.

Isaac is learning how to sit up on his own, but every time we turn around, he is diving to get whatever is closest to his mouth (as displayed below).


Kaleb made a "robot" box for Isaac to sit in with holes for his arms and legs to stick out. He just sits in there patiently and sucks on the box while Kaleb and Barrett laugh and laugh and laugh. And laugh. And laugh a little more.

9 comments:

Mickey Family 10:06 AM  

that is so cute. I love when older siblings laugh and play with the babies. And what a cutie (and a trooper!) Isaac is! Cute boys!

Brett and Meredith 11:14 AM  

That is too cute!! Your boys are so creative (even if it's at the expense of their poor, innocent baby brother:)) Isaac has changed so much from his tiny, skinny body to some darling chubby cheeks!! So adorable!!

Bonnie 12:40 PM  

This is too funny. I love it. What a cute boy...or should I say cute boys. They are so cute!!

Joab Meyer 12:59 AM  

i love the robot!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 6:07 AM  

I love the robot! What cute brothers.

GarrGroup 3:20 PM  

He is a cutie Jeaner! I miss you guys!

Joy 2:33 PM  

He is already so big! I am sad that I don't get to see him in real life. What a doll. You have to love the 'everything in the mouth' stage. At least you have really clean floors...one way or another!

Ken 12:03 AM  

That is hilarious.

Amy & Greg 1:12 PM  

I love the robot box. That is hilarious and wonderful. Could Caleb and Barrett make Andrew a Halloween costume, too?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP