The Mullet is Back

>> Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Mullet look is back...ok, it was never IN. Isaac had acquired the-bald-spot-on-the-back-of-the-head-from-the-hair-being -rubbed-off look and had a sweet mullet growing in back. As a first time parent of a baby born with lots of hair, I wanted to keep all of his luscious blond locks. But, unfortunately, I just couldn't stand to see my baby with a bald spot and mullet and he received his first haircut at almost four months old. Isn't my tiny too young to be getting a haircut? Well, here are some before and afters of his first haircut...



Hmmm, I need to get more pictures of Kaleb and Barrett on here. They just seem to run the other direction when I get my camera out. Here come the bribes...

9 comments:

Jen Petty 1:54 PM  

I know what you are saying about bribes and pictures. I use them often with Elia. Ethan just lost most of his dark hair. Is now a fine light brown covering, though he never really went through the bald spot thing.

Anonymous 6:03 PM  

Oh he's so sweet. You have such cute boys! I can't believe how old he already is!!!



Bonnie

PS I guess I don't need to comment on everything you write about, huh? :)

Mickey Family 1:50 PM  

ooh! he is too cute. At least he has hair to cut! My baby (13 months) is just barely starting to grow some hair! And she's a girl! Poor thing.

Joy 12:04 PM  

Rachel hasn't had a haircut yet! You guys are lucky to have such lustrious hair in your family. :) He is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous 9:14 AM  

I wanted to see a pic of the back!! I don't think he's too young. Presli has one scheduled for Saturday. I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. It's sad huh??

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 10:39 AM  

Oh Tiny!! Your locks!! Just kidding Jean, I have to agree... No mullets on newborns please.
Andrea

Ken 1:57 PM  

at least he's a boy with a mullett. mika had a terrible mullett and was often mistaken as a boy... even after the bad hair cut i gave her.....

Joab Meyer 7:32 AM  

Thanks for the pics! I love them. Glad to see you enjoying the mid west! Love Em

Amy & Greg 9:37 AM  

I love those locks!! My mom told me the other day that her friend's grandbabies were twins with the tightest blong curls--right when they came out. I couldn't help but think about your little Isaac!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP