Friends and Fotography

>> Tuesday, August 14, 2007

There's been so much fun the past two weeks, I don't know where to start! It's been a Thunderbird reunion around here! Our friends from Arizona, the Duffy's, took a road trip from Wisconsin (Ken is doing an internship there) to our house last weekend. Their time here was short, but we had so much fun! It was a weekend full of movies, swimming, picnics, gaming, and of course, hot dogs...oh, I mean, polish dogs...apparently, there is a huge difference according to Travis and Ken. Here is a pic of them that I'm sure they will be pleased to see that I posted...

Next on the list of fun was our road trip to Greensboro, North Carolina this last weekend. Our friends, the Heids (also from Thunderbird), live in North Carolina as well...how convenient is that? Danny, Andrea, and Connor were the ones at Isaac's baby blessing for all of you folks in Utah who were there. I'm not sure Travis would have conceded to drag the whole family down there if we didn't have the Heid's to hang out with too! Here is a sweet self timer off the back of Danny's car...thank goodness he had his camera...


And here is a pic of the photography workshop I attended. It was BEYOND amazing...don't even get me started...look at that studio...ahhhh....

Oh! By the way...Happy Anniversary to me and Trav (last Sunday)! NINE YEARS!!! Since we were in N.C. on our anniversary, we are going to celebrate it this weekend. While we there, not only did Travis watch the boys the whole time I was having fun at the workshop, he decorated our hotel room and had roses and chocolates on the bed for me when I got back Saturday night! Seriously, I could get really mushy here, but I will save you all and just say I have the best husband EVER!

5 comments:

Ken 6:20 PM  

Um, that was the only picture you have of us? Lot's of fun, but not a flattering picture, Ms. Photography Workshop :)

Joy 9:28 PM  

Where does AZ fall into the line of road trips? I am jealous of your workshop, looks like SO much fun, and I bet you learned so much. I am still aspiring to be a good photographer. Congrats on 9 years! WOW!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie 10:36 AM  

We had so much fun with you guys and are missing your fam already. Family vacation anyone? -Andrea

Amy & Greg 9:39 AM  

So fun. I am pleased to finally SEE who the Duffys are. I hear about them all the time, but never have seen them. So fun to see who this amazing family is.

Lindsay 3:15 PM  

Ooh. You went to the Secret Workshop!? So jealous. Share some trade secrets on Limelight, please?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP