Hello

>> Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome back to anyone who may be reading this! We decided to start writing on our blog again after a long hiatus. I guess our life down here in Arizona hasn't been newsworthy enough to blog about! I figured with the coming of our baby and our big move to Michigan, we may have some news from time to time. Although we will still be in the country, I sometimes feel like we are moving as far as China again. We are so excited for our huge changes rapidly approaching, but we will still miss everyone here in Arizona and Utah so much!

Well, we just got back from a quick trip to San Diego last night. We decided to go on Friday and took off on Saturday! We went with our friends, the Heids, and spent Easter at Danny's parents home on Sunday and then we went to Legoland on Monday. As many of you know, our boys are OBSESSED with legos and we have been wanting to take them there for a long time. It worked out perfect that we could go while we only lived 5 hours away from San Diego. It was a super quick trip, but the boys LOVED it and didn't want to leave! Here are some pics from our trip. I saved the best for last...

Finding eggs on Easter morning

At the beach...what beach you ask? I have no idea, but all
I know is that I am in love with the beach and ocean!


The boys preparing to enter heaven


Ok, so I thought I would NEVER buy the pictures they take of people on roller coasters, but we easily forked out the $12.95 when we saw this picture of Barrett. This was his first real roller coaster ride, and as you can see, the poor kid didn't do so well on the big hill. We are NOT terrible parents who find humor in our kids' pain...he was fine after and wanted to go on more roller coasters. For those of you who know Barrett, you know you have NEVER seen a face like this on him! We laughed so hard and wanted to pass the funniness along.

5 comments:

Anonymous 9:56 PM  

It's so good to hear from you again! I just love Barrett's face! That's the best! I'll keep checking the blog to see when the baby comes. Good luck with everything!
Bonnie & family

Joab Meyer 7:49 AM  

you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Em

Anonymous 3:30 PM  

I am so happy that you are back in action! :-)

If I haven't already told ya - congrats on the upcoming Smith addition. I can't believe it was 9 months ago that you told us you were expecting!

I miss you so much!

Best of luck to you on your trip to Michigan!

The Oylers 6:55 AM  

Hey,
we still check it out every once in a while. Since we never see or talk to you, it's nice to know what you are up too. Good luck with the move, By the way, I'm headed to China in a month, I'll tell everyone there "hi" for you guys (ha ha). Take care.

The Oylers 8:38 AM  

Yeah, I'll be heading to China in June, but only for 2 weeks. We'll visit Shanghai, Beijing, and Xian. I'm really excited about the whole thing. I heard it's pretty incredible. It won't quite be like living there like y'all did. But still, it should be fun. Good luck with the move.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP